Soft voice, corporate, classy, sexy, seductive
• Tania Zapata is registered with Voice123 since Jun 13, 2003.
• Tania Zapata started his/her voice over career in 1998.
• Currently Tania Zapata is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 2
• Tania Zapata was last active on Voice123 2 days ago
These are the characteristics of my voice by recording types:
For Documentaries and Audiobooks:
Soft, poetic, tender, excellent for documentaries.
Commercials and Promos:
It could be college like and energetic or sexy and seductive or serious and professional.
IVR,phone systems, and trainings, business presentations, sales, and web sites:
For these kinds of recordings I have a soft toned corporate voice. If the company is looking for a more relaxed voice for a presentation I can have a young adult, energetic voice.
sexy warrior, queen, young heroine, fairy, child, teenager,
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
• Spanish - Colombian
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
San Francisco, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Latin America Spanish Neutral
English with South American Accent
My Voice Experience
Tania started her career as a voice over talent in 1997 while working for radio. Although it was a casual start, her training in theater and acting since the early years helped her to build the skills for voice acting.
Some of her credits are:
TV AND RADIO COMMERCIALS
Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula
Introduction of "Como comunicarnos en publico" and "El mensaje de los sabios" - Taller Del Éxito Inc
"Ya no soy mas un bebe - Lemon Aid Films
Medical training Videos - Silverchair Learning Systems.
Welcome Videos for penitentiary institutions - SIM
Careplus Spanish phone system.
IVR systems for several municipal town halls throughout the US - Selectron Technologies
Car dealers throughout the US and Canada - Datatel
BBVA, Jenny Craig - Sound results on hold
Acting skills & movement - Creative workshops - Miami, Florida.
Theater, music & vocal skills - Liceo Juan Ramon Jimenez - Bogotá, Colombia.
Theater - Teatro Nacional - Bogota - Colombia
Digital Video and Audio post production, Final Cut Pro, Protools, Soundtrack Pro - City College - New York.
My Studio Equipment
Final Cut Pro
English, French, Spanish, Hispanic accents, voice acting, acting, impersonations, extensive travel background.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Tania Zapata by email or phone, please click here.