Smart, Sarcastic, Mom, Girlfriend, Quirky, Hip
• Tammy Trujillo is registered with Voice123 since 2009-08-28.
Tammy Trujillo does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Tammy Trujillo was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Tammy Trujillo started his/her voice over career in 1996.
• Currently Tammy Trujillo is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Tammy Trujillo does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Tammy Trujillo was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
*Warm, sexy, authoritative, informative, quirky, confident, approachable for commercials!
*Smooth, professional, informative, knowledgable, trust-worthy for narrations and presentations!
*Whimsical, magical, fun for chidren's projects!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Upscale Beverly Hills Boutique, Down-Home Southern, Upper-Class Southern, Valley Girl, Today's Hip Chick, Straight, No-Nonsense Figure. Quirky and Wry, Musing Character
My Voice Experience
How many commercials can a radio station run in one day? That's EXACTLY how many I have done. I have been on radio in the Los Angeles market for many years and have provided the voice for thousands of station-run commericials. Outside of the radio station, I have provided voice talent for MetRex, Stress Stoppers, Yellow Pages Online, Tax Tiger and Maui Wowie Smoothies as well as for numerous company's voice-mail and online advertising systems. I have also performed industrial narrations for spca-LA and the California Department of Transportation. During my radio career, I have also been a field reporter, news anchor, morning show co-host, traffic anchor and reporter and sports anchor and reporter. I currently host a syndicated feature called Boomin' Back with Tammy Trujillo, which reflects on the careers of singers/musicans from the 1950s to the 1980s and previously hosted an award winning pet-related feature called The Pet Project.
I have a BA in Broadcast Communications from Cal State Fullerton (1981)and graduate work in Broadcast Communication and Sports Marketing from Cal State Fullerton. I have taken extensive professional training at Kalemenson and Kalmenson, Burbank, CA in Voice-Over, Promo and Animation. I also currently teaching all aspects of Broadcasting as a full-time Professor at Mt. San Antonio College in Walnut, CA/
My Studio Equipment
ProTools 8.0, JK Audio InnKeeper PBX, Telos Zephyr, Smart Sound SonicFire
Unknown - Click here to ask Tammy Trujillo
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Tammy Trujillo by email or phone, please click here.