Sassy, Cosmopolitan. Gravelly chick.
• Tamar Feinkind is registered with Voice123 since Jan 29, 2008.
Tamar Feinkind does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Tamar Feinkind was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Tamar Feinkind started his/her voice over career in 2007.
• Currently Tamar Feinkind is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Tamar Feinkind does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Tamar Feinkind was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
A warm, rich sound with a hint of a higher pitch. Sophisticated yet spunky. Hip, modern and with an edge. I bring a script to life.
My natural voice tends to go gravelly, perfect for the modern commercial script. However, I love to play with the light, airy sounds of pretty princesses or wistful mothers. Take a listen to my demos to hear my range.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, CA, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New York, Irish, Southern, British, Russian, French, Spanish, German, Italian.
For dialects not listed above, please allow 24 hours for me to do my homework and prepare. I have the resources to do just about ANY (yes ANY dialect), however in order to do it flawlessly, it takes some homework.
My Voice Experience
I got into voice over on a whim and fell in love with it. Now it's what I primarily do. In voice over, I have just completed a feature film, animated short and am working on an animated pilot at the moment. I've had the pleasure of working in ADR, TV commercials, radio commercials, and animation.
Always studying and honing my craft, I've studied with:
Bob Bergen - animation
Susan Palyo - animation
Billy Holmes - commercial
Nancy Wolfson - commercial
David Lawrence - commercial
Eliza Jane Schneider - dialects
Linda Gates - dialects
I received a bachelors in Theater from Northwestern University in Dec., 2005.
My Studio Equipment
Microphone - Rode NT1-A, Sterling
Recording Equipment - Logic Pro
Computer - Macbook
Play the violin and have recorded for that.
Speak basic Spanish.
Know the phonetic alphabet - can learn ANY DIALECT.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Tamar Feinkind by email or phone, please click here.