bright, textured, hip, sexy, compassionate
"Expressive, Energetic, Effervescent"
I specialize in smart, thoughtful reads. My voice has been described as effervescent, bright, outgoing, breezy, fresh and delightful.
I can be sweet, friendly and outgoing- the gal pal/ girl-next-door.
My voice has some texture to it as well and can be sensual, sexy and hip.
For corporate narrations, my voice lends itself to smart, compassionate, warm, authoritative, trustworthy reads.
Some celebrity prototypes might be Zooey Deschanel, Mindy Kaling, Scarlett Johansson or Rashida Jones. For dry, sarcastic humor Sarah Silverman. For mom reads Julie Bowen or Patricia Heaton.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
European Dialects- British (RP and Cockney) French, German, Irish, Spanish, Italian.
US Dialects- Boston, Brooklyn, Queens, Southern, Midwestern.
I can impersonate a young Judy Garland (Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz)
My Voice Experience
Commercials- Clearasil, Time Warner Cable, Sprint, DSW Shoes, Libery Travel, Ruby Tuesday, Hasbro, Matel, Target, Axe Shampoo, Estee Lauder, Monster.com, Optifree, etc.
Corporate Narration - Starwood Hotels, Tide, American Eagle, Cover girl, Kahlua, Zappos, Intel, etc.
Video & Computer games- Pittstop Games. Ride to Hell, Nintendo's Birthday Party Bash, Center for New American Media
Educational Audio- Scholastic, Disney's "They Spoke Out" series (Voice of Anne Frank with German accent) Mazarella Media, Lu Computer Games
Interactive- NYSC, Canada Aviation Museum, Smithsonian Museum
Animation- Angel's Friends & Spike Team (Audioworks, NBC Affiliates) Bratzillas (Nickelodeon)
· NYU graduate, Tisch School of the Arts
· Acting with David Mamet at Atlantic Theater School
· Speech with Susan Finch
· Dialects with Peter Van Wyden
· Vocal Training CAP 21
· Improv Comedy with Upright Citizens Brigade
My Studio Equipment
Professional ISDN/Source Connect/Phone patch equipped studio.
-I have the ability to speak very quickly and clearly. Great with pronunciations of pharmaceutical and technical copy.
-On camera actor as well. My reel can be seen on my personal website.
-Screenwriter and playwright.
-Background in sports medicine, physiology and kinesiology.
-Worked in Marketing and PR, studied advertising and copywriting.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Talia Gonzalez by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Talia Gonzalez is a Premium subscriber.
• Talia Gonzalez was last active on Voice123 2 days ago