• Suzie Benson is registered with Voice123 since 2006-08-25.
• Suzie Benson started his/her voice over career in 1999.
• Currently Suzie Benson is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 4
• Suzie Benson was last active on Voice123 2 days ago
My voice can vary from warm and deep, young, mature, sexy and fun, bubbly or smooth and professional, and I also can do group reads that are serious or comedic. I do a variety of accents including southern, British, French, German, Indian,Russian, middle America, New York... I also can change the tone of my voice from gravelly to smooth from nasally to clear high tone for young kids or young adults to low tones for older characters/reads. I really enjoy character voices for animation as well.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
My Home Base
, Los Angeles, California and surrounding areas, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents:: British, French, Russian,German, Indian, Middle America, New York, Irish, Cockney.
Impersonations:: I can usually cop a sound/voice quite easily
Characterizations:: I LOVE doing characters... there are too many to list in this box
My Voice Experience
I have done many voiceovers for television and radio. The most recent are for Wells Fargo, Armed Forces, Disney Tangled Doll, Deepok Chopra website, Polly Pockey, Honda, Nissan, AAA, Barbie, Jockey,Hustler Hollywood Store, Else, Documentay, Children's Hospitals and many Mattel spots.
I've done other vo's in the past which include Pantene, Levi's and others.
I started out many years ago singing, acting and dancing. I went to Royal Holloway University in Egham, Surrey England studying acting. I came to Los Angeles and began singing for a living, recording song demos for TV and movies and then began singing commercial jingles (which I still do:) I got my start in Voiceovers by doing tags for Barbie commercials. Ad agencies such as Ogylvy and Mather started noticing my voice and continually hired me without an agent for their products. I eventually got with Special Artists, then switched to William Morris Agency, and now I currently am signed with DPN in Beverly Hills.
My Studio Equipment
At the moment I have a professional studio that I record voice overs in here in LA called "Voice Trax" ....I also have in my home a Mac G5 and record with a Snowball mic for VOs.
Here is an email from a Voice123 client whom I just did a VO for::::
"“ Thank you so much for a very professional job. Everything went smooth and great with fast delivery. We’ll definitely use your voice talent again.
All the best and a lot of recommendations from
SpeakOnline - Denmark
Andreas S. Henriksen “
I feel that I am a great choice for voiceover work because I love acting so much and I have a very wide range of voice over choices at my brain's disposal :-) haha
I'm able to switch tones, dialects,comic to serious very easily depending on the spot.
I also deliver very high quality and professional VOs thru the MP3 or phone patch ..the studio in which I record my Voice123 jobs is Voice Trax in Burbank, Ca. ...is convenient and what they charge is built into what you pay me..so there is no extra expense :) I also can record from my home as well if no ISDN is needed.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Suzie Benson by email or phone, please click here.