Character specialist, dulcet straight, and accents
Well trained, General American, Standard English, all British accents: Scots, Australian, Irish, Cockney Liverpudlian, European, Russian, regional American, dialects, Character voices, and Cartoon Characters. I can be sexy, seductive, youthful or innocent. I am able to use my voice in whatever way is required for a project, including imitations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English, Irish, Scots, Russian, German, Jewish, New Yorker, New England, Australian,French, Scandinavian,American South, Western, Californian. Cartoon: Raisin, Frying Pan , Messy Marvin, Kid, Bed Bug,Dog,Baby, Marilyn Monroe,Sarah Palin,Margaret Thatcher, Jewish Mama, Cuginette.
My Voice Experience
I studied Voice-Overs as a part of my Theatre Major @ Adelphi University, BFA Theatre. I've done radio commercials in NYC, L.I. England, and PA. They have been for products sold on radio, and Audiobooks used for teaching or awareness, one project was for language instruction with a University Press. VOice overs at Cinema Sound in NYC.
BFA Theatre, Adelphi University. MA Music, Brooklyn College. Voice-over classes with Nick Petron @ Adelphi, and private coaching with Joanie Robbins, and Cinema Sound. Studio sessions with Andy Bleiberg in NYC. Studio sessions at Mercia Sound, Coventry England, and BRMB Radio, Birmingham, England
My Studio Equipment
Write copy, and add music.Have the capability to send mp3 files
Musician, teacher, fluent in Spanish, play guitar, organ, aand piano professionally, and sing professional as well. Presently, I have a one woman show entitled: From Bach to Rock, With a Little Jazz in Between.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Suzanne Delahunt by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Suzanne Delahunt is a Standard subscriber.
• Suzanne Delahunt was last active on Voice123 181 days ago