upbeat, energetic, sexy, slightly southern
• Suzanne Coker is registered with Voice123 since Jun 14, 2010.
Suzanne Coker does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Suzanne Coker was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Suzanne Coker started his/her voice over career in 2005.
• Currently Suzanne Coker is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Suzanne Coker does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Suzanne Coker was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Upbeat and eneregetic, often told I have a sexy voice. Can emphasize that, or not. Polished and professsional. Fun or serious.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Anniston/Oxford, Alabama, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
"hick" or hillybilly, Classic Southern, young girl, "helium" voice.
My Voice Experience
Have been in radio for 5 years, both live and tracked. I am "the Voice" of Desoto Caverns Park in Childersburg, AL and regularly create commercials for Alabama Symphony Orchestra concerts and concerts at the Alys Stephens Center at UAB.
Have had several voice and diction classes, but mostly have learned on the job in radio.
My Studio Equipment
I have access to Cool Edit, Sound Forge and TLC in my studio.
Unknown - Click here to ask Suzanne Coker
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Suzanne Coker by email or phone, please click here.