Engaging, Youthful Female
• Suzanne Burden is registered with Voice123 since Jul 28, 2010.
Suzanne Burden does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Suzanne Burden was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Suzanne Burden started his/her voice over career in 1992.
• Currently Suzanne Burden is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Suzanne Burden does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Suzanne Burden was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Youthful, upbeat, and fun for commercials; Warm and friendly for narrations; Engaging and pleasant for audiobooks and video VOs
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
My Home Base
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Experience in sounding childlike or teenlike; valley girl; perky; soft and sexy female
My Voice Experience
I entered radio while pursuing my degree in communications and a minor in mass communications. I have over five years experience with a children's radio network as an on-air host and producer. I've also supplied voiceovers for videos and adult radio.
Experience delivering funny children's news and recording educational segments for taped programs. Also coached children for video and radio voiceovers. I've written a lot of radio copy, and I instinctively know what it takes to make audio work across a variety of platforms.
My voice is youthful and fun, with well-timed delivery.
Cornerstone University -
BA in Communications with Mass Communications Minor
included broadcasting classes
private lessons in vocal music performance and classical Chorale
Grand Valley State University-
Video Production class which included recording and editing
WOOD TV8 news internship
6 months hands-on experience in newsroom and on field
Children's Radio Network @ Cornerstone
5 years employed as on-air announcer and producer
-SpotRadio voiceovers, as children and female adults, :60 spots distributed across U.S.
-One-Day Voice Coaching Seminar
My Studio Equipment
Equipped with MacBook Pro, Garage Band, and home setup which includes Snowball USB mic with pop filter and foam box.
Communications professional with over 16 years experience in areas of production, copywriting, marketing and content-based writing. Currently serve clients with superior content through my copywriting business at my website.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Suzanne Burden by email or phone, please click here.