Warm Friendly Conversational Energetic Fun Smooth
• Susan Wade is registered with Voice123 since Sep 19, 2008.
• Susan Wade started his/her voice over career in 2006.
• Currently Susan Wade is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Susan Wade was last active on Voice123 29 days ago
I have a very versatile voice that can adapt to the mood and intent of your script. Whether you want a voice that is warm and inviting, energetic and exciting, sophisticated and captivating, or confident and professional Susan Wade is the voice for you.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Chester, Virginia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can believably provide the following dialects and accents: several different degrees of US southern and country, Midwestern, Minnesota, NY/NJ, British, valley girl, French, Italian
My Voice Experience
It all started in Omaha when I was doing dinner theater. I was one of the Pidgeon Sisters in the Odd Couple. The director happened to own a Talent Agency. She asked me to do a few commercials for her and that's all it took...I caught the bug.
However,I moved away from the area, toured with the Repertory Theater of America for a year, and then went back to school to achieve my Masters in Communication Disorders, as a Speech Pathologist. Got married, had two children and now they are both in college and I am ready to scratch that bug again. Voiceover has changed in that gap and it has been a learning process to get on board with my own home studio. I am back!
Some of the clients that have chosen Susan Wade to give their message a voice include:
Ag Industrial Power
Community of Christ
Worlds of Fun
Community Church of Sterling
American Family Radio: "Stories By Nancy"
Home Health & Hospice Care
With a BA in Theater & Speech and an MA in Communication Disorders most of my life has been spent either interpreting the spoken word or helping others improve their communication skills.
Continued training for voiceover with the following:
John Burr Productions
Weist Barron Studios
My Studio Equipment
I record in my own home studio using an MXL 990 microphone with M-Audio Firewire connectivity. I can import any type file via Adobe Audition 3 recording and editing software.
I am familiar and comfortable with delivering Medical, Educational, Psychological and Vocational training terms. And am particularly adept at bringing Biblical text to life.
I have a wide range of characters from children to seniors that run the full gamet from cute, adorable and bubbly, to paranoid, obstinate, deranged, indignant and vain.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Susan Wade by email or phone, please click here.