Bouncy, energetic, believable, warm, enthusiastic
• Susan Merritt is registered with Voice123 since Jun 12, 2010.
• Susan Merritt started his/her voice over career in 2009.
• Currently Susan Merritt is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 16
• Susan Merritt has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours
Deep soothing, and warm for health care or narrations. Bouncy, energetic for cartoons or commercials. Elegant for high end products (diamonds, hotels, luxury cars). Warm and inviting, as a mom. Precise diction and professional manner, as a lawyer, doctor, or CEO. Friendly neighborhood munchkin, or a jaded chorus girl, whatever you like.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Scotch Plains, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern, or NYC Brooklyn, British
My Voice Experience
The Rockefeller Group, descriptions of various awards being presented to employees, in a robotic GPS like voice. March 2010
Phone and voice systems including on-hold messages for various Doctors. 2009-present
Commercial for online dance contest Marinela Zumbatomic July 2010-Sept 2010
Academy of Dramatic Arts
Graduate of the Voices For All Master Class in NY
My Studio Equipment
I own my own Pro Tools equipped studio, you will receive your recording in the format of your choosing (WAV or MP3)
I know my way around the microphone, and am comfortable in a recording studio. I am fully prepared to make the most of your project. I can take direction of a producer, or work on my own in my Pro Tools based home studio. I can provide you with very good quality (MP3 or WAV) recordings as dry, unprocessed tracks, or fully mixed and mastered. If you like my voice, please dont hesitate to contact me.
Please note: I have been in the Dental Field for over 25 years, and as such, I am well versed in the terminology.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Susan Merritt by email or phone, please click here.