Warm, Engaging, Friendly, Confident, Sincere, Fun
I have a warm and sincere voice - the mom everybody loves. An engaging style perfect for narrations. Professional, warm and confident for e-learning, business presentations IVR and MOH. Warm, sincere, fun and friendly for any kind of commercial work.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New "Yawk" regionalism, british accent, young woman, older more mature woman.
My Voice Experience
Having trained extensively with some of the best coaches in the business I am well qualified to voice any project. My recent clients include:
- Two audiobooks for H.C. Crittendon Middle School, Armonk, NY
- Narration for Snippies Global Productions, NYC
- Narration for DDC International, Chapel Hill, NC
- PSA for local radio - Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
Private on-going coaching with Melody Jones
Edge Studio (NYC): Private Coaching with Danielle Quisenberry, Linda Jones, Kristin Price. Voice and business workshops and continuing VO workshops.
Acting Workshops: Howard Meyers Acting Studio
Psychology and Business major as well as 15 years corporate human resources experience and corporate training.
My Studio Equipment
Home studio set-up. MacBook Pro, M-Audio Fast Track Interface, Rodes NT1000, Garage Band, Audacity. Access to professional recording studios.
With an extensive background in corporate human resources and training, coupled with many years as an active volunteer for charitable and educational organizations, I will bring a high level of professionalism, confidence and fun to voice over projects.
I have a warm and engaging style, and a cheerful personality. I take direction well, and am easy to work with. I will deliver your message clearly and with finesse.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Susan D'Angelo by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Susan D'Angelo is a Standard subscriber.
• Susan D'Angelo was last active on Voice123 87 days ago