Youthful, pleasant sounding female voice.
• Sumona Roy is registered with Voice123 since Sep 15, 2008.
Sumona Roy does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Sumona Roy was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Sumona Roy started his/her voice over career in 2008.
• Currently Sumona Roy is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Sumona Roy does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Sumona Roy was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I have a youthful, energetic female voice. Sexy and sassy or cute and innocent which is great for commercial work, but, I'm a little bit of everything. I can also do automated messages and long readings and have done them for many of my friends and colleagues, my voice can easily work in the narration aspect of the industry. I always try to find new ways of working with my voice and people have always commented on how pleasant my voice is.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Ridgewood, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Sumona Roy
My Voice Experience
I have been doing voice overs for 2 years professionally. I love it and will continue to pursue it with a passion!
I took voice over classes with Peter Rofé of PDR Voice in New York City. I still work with Peter and continue to be his client today.
My Studio Equipment
I have protools on my computer and know how to use it in the most elementary sense. I can record my voice and email it to you, but it is not a professional quality by any means.
I am singer and continue to study voice to this day. I studied opera at NYU.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Sumona Roy by email or phone, please click here.