Sexy, Excited, Inviting, Smokey, Professional, Fun
Excited and fun for broadcast commercial reads, smokey and smooth for business and corporate application, animated and upbeat for children's narrative, professional and instructional for business presentations, warm welcoming and inviting for answering and messaging services, sultry, sex and playful for adult style content, direct and formal for professional services, clear and concise for terminal, stadium and other announcement reads.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Saskatchewan, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Please note that I DO NOT do accents of any kind. Thanks!
My Voice Experience
Getting into the work force, I stumbled into what became my destiny in media, with my first "big girl job" at CJME radio in Regina in 1980 "sumthin' sumthin'". It's where I was able to hone my communications skills, and where I discovered that I could actually use my voice to enhance and establish myself in my professional career. I was fortunate enough to work at both Rawlco Radio and Harvard Broadcasting in Marketing/Promotion/Creative Services and had my first taste of audio production. From there I moved on to CTV and discovered the wonderful world of Creative Services, on air talent and becoming a writer/producer. Now, 23+ years later since that start at CJME, I am the Marketing and Public Relations Co-odinator at a world class performing arts centre. I am the facility's media buyer thus becoming the face and the voice of the venue, plus I get to work with all kinds of incredibly talented show/event promoters and agents. With my extensive years of experience in broadcast media in both radio and television, I am recognized in this market as a professional business woman. Having worked extensively in marketing, promotion, production, creative writing, as an on air personality and of course, voice over artist, I've become well known as a strong talent and a giving professional partner. Through it all my voice has become well established and extremely recognizable. I am confidant that I can help any business meet their communications objectives. I not only have the street smarts and skill set required to serve a multitude of clients, but I also possess the talents needed to get the job done right, on time and on budget, and to do it well.
I've been blessed with the gift of a voice that people recognize and a voice that they (for some reason) really love. And I've also been given the gift of a good ear to recognize quality sound. Combine that with over 23 years of experience in broadcast media and I know that I have what it takes to get the job done!
Clients have included: CTV, Rawlco Radio, Harvard Broadcasting, Access Communications, Conexus Arts Centre, Bayshore Home Health, Regina Humane Society, Paquin Entertainment, and many more!
My Studio Equipment
My business is licensed and registered as Suite Voices Studio. I own a Mac Book Pro and use Adobe SoundBooth and BIAS Peak LE 6 software. My space is a soundproofed room with 2 inch pyramid foam on all walls and ceiling. The gear is a RODE NT1000 microphone with suspension stand, a Mackie mixer, DI box and Shure converter from XLR to USB.
- Creative Writing including but not limited to: scripts, biographies, business communications, meeting agendas and more
- Marketing Strategies including but not limited to: budgets, media plans, strategic timelines and more
- Voice Overs including but not limited to: broadcast media retail commercials, corporate and instructional videos, narrative reads, answering service messages, jingle sings and more.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Stacey Domoslai by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Stacey Domoslai is a Standard subscriber.
Stacey Domoslai does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Stacey Domoslai was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Stacey Domoslai does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Stacey Domoslai was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.