warm,sarcastic, sexy, sultry, enveloping
Warm and enveloping for narrations; entertaining and engaging for children's books, non-fiction; expressive and distinctive character voices for fiction; comedic delivery always a hit for various projects requiring that trait; Authoritative and confident for news/documentary. Smoky and fun for commercials
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
various accents, just ask. Great impersonation of my mother (who's Egyptian); lisps offered (but only when asked) *smile*.
My Voice Experience
-morning DJ personality on several radio rock stations
-news anchor/reporter for radio for 3 years
-various commercials for vacations, promotions for radio stations
-voice-guide for training medical professionals using a new hospital data input program
-ADR for movies
-books on tape (2 novels, THE NATIVE STAR and THE HIDDEN GODDESS)
-also, i'm a stage actress.
Mostly trained doing commercials (baptism by fire) and news for various radio stations. Have completed a number of audiobooks currently found on listenupaudiobooks.com or audible.com. Fiction, non-fiction, and erotica.
My Studio Equipment
GarageBand - editing program
M-Audio MobilePre USB
Sound editing with pro-tools, SAWplus and Garage Band.
Prepped many promos for various events.
Play piano - intermediate
Play guitar - beginner/intermediate
Can pick up languages quickly.
Speak a little arabic.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Suehyla El-Attar by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Suehyla El-Attar is a Standard subscriber.
• Suehyla El-Attar was last active on Voice123 96 days ago