Honest, Sincere, Sarcastic, Off beat, Warm
• Stu Jeffries is registered with Voice123 since 2008-09-25.
• Stu Jeffries started his/her voice over career in 1979.
• Currently Stu Jeffries is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 18
• Stu Jeffries has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours
Honest, Sincere, Sarcastic, Off beat. Warm presentation for narration; excel at fun reads for commercials. Smooth and relaxed style, great for corporate presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
UK, German, US Southern,country hick/cowboy, over-the-top Bronx, happy-go-lucky guy, dull and uninterested teenager, anger ball, stressed out and panicked guy, grumpy old man, stuffy Thurston Howell type, over the top narrator, bad stand up comedian guy, play-by-play announcer, color commentator, sideline host, game show guy
My Voice Experience
I began my radio career in 1979 in small town Canada and, as I approach my 30th year, I'm beginning to realize I have no other skills. Oh sure, I'm a snappy dresser with devilish charm, but where can that take me?
Throughout my radio/tv career, I've specialized in on-camera hosting and voice over/bumpers. I've recorded approximately 12,147 30 or 60 second spots featuring such immortal lines as 'now is the time to buy' and 'there has never been a better time to buy' as well as 'free coffee and doughnuts for the first 100 people' each delivered in a most passionate and believable fashion.
National Institute of Broadcasting ('79)
Morning Show Host in Toronto, Vancouver, Edmonton
CBC National TV Host (85-93)
My Studio Equipment
RODE K2 & NT1000, AKG 414 and Audio Technica AT 3525 large diaphragm condensor microphones.
Focusrite ISA 430 MKII Producer Pack
Mackie 1202 VLZ3 Pro mixer
Mackie Big Knob Studio Command System
M-Audio Delta 44 sound card
Pro Tools, Adobe Audition 3.0
Yorkville YSM1p Active Studio Monitors
Telos One Digital Telephone Hybrid
APC H10 Power Conditioner
ISDN - AudioTX
Unknown - Click here to ask Stu Jeffries
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Stu Jeffries by email or phone, please click here.