Colorful, Deep, Rich, Raspy, Warm, Good or Evil
• Stu Franks is registered with Voice123 since Mar 17, 2011.
• Stu Franks started his/her voice over career in 2007.
• Currently Stu Franks is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Stu Franks was last active on Voice123 77 days ago
I am adept at shaping my voice to play many different parts - I can sound like the good guy, or the most evil guy. My voice is good for commercials, for any range of products young adults use, to services used by older adults. I can be a regular guy, or an announcer, narrate movie trailers, and can get both warm/deep and cold/deep.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British guy - tired, or pompous, old grizzly guy, old soft-hearted guy, squirrely guy, hero, sidekick, "movie announcer guy", radio imaging guy, New Yorker (Brooklyn), Philly, Southern Redneck, nerdy guy. New impersonations all the time. Tales from the Crypt's Cryptkeeper, Santa Claus, Cleveland Show's Tim the Bear, Bert and Ernie, Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy
My Voice Experience
Sole Imaging voice for Furious Radio, Jan 2007 to Present
DJ for Furious Radio, 2007 to Present - plenty of promotions experience for radio advertising.
JOBS I HAVE LANDED SINCE JOINING VOICE123:
I am the voice of Original Joe's Restaurant in San Jose, in an in-store video that details the history of the restaurant.
I am the voice of Expro's outgoing voicemail message.
March 2011 Graduate of Connecticut School of Broadcasting, with extensive voice training from Chip Alfred, continuous production of comedy bits with different voices for radio, perfect pitch for singing, and can sing high and low. Excellent with harmonies.
My Studio Equipment
Access to Sony Vegas Pro 9, Adobe Audition 3, with Shure SM58 Microphone at home with UB2442FX Eurorack mixer.
Radio Systems Millenium Board
Custom PC Audio Work Station/Plextor CDRW
ViewSonic Graphics Monitor
SP-R3 Starpower Microphones
Adobe Audition 3.0
(2) Sony CDP XE400 CD Players
Teac W600R Cassette Deck
(2) Magnavox 45295 Woofer Speaker Systems
Shielded mid-tweeter Speaker System
I have been in a band most of my life, and have performed professionally for over 20 years on piano, bass, guitar, and singing. I am a rock DJ with an on-air voice that is warm, inviting, and familiar even to new ears.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Stu Franks by email or phone, please click here.