Deep, Calm, Guy Next Door, Smooth, Explainer, PRofessional
My voice can work on many different levels. It can be deep and smooth while remaining matter of fact for narrations, or it can be upbeat for political ads or certain types of commercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can ore from basic U.S Male dialect and I can impersonate a lot of stereotypical professional sounding TV Announcers.
My Voice Experience
My voice over experience began in 2010 when I worked for WUAG, a radio station in Greensboro, North Carolina. I wrote, voiced, edited and produced daily sports segments for the station as well as the occasional PSA.
Since then, I've voiced a couple of political ads, a commercial and a poetic narrative.
I've also worked as a Public Address Announcer for the past three years, working at NCAA Division III and Division I sports as well as professional sporting events.
I spent four years as a radio DJ while in college. I learned how to produce voice tracks, and operate a sound board. I have also worked as a sports announcer for the past three years.
My Studio Equipment
I have access to a sound studio at a public radio station less than five miles from my house, which has editing software such as Adobe Audition, as well as a high quality microphone, soundboard, headphones, etc.
At my house, I have a Samson Go Mic and Audacity as my editing software. (I hope to soon upgrade to Adobe Audition and a high quality USB microphone so I can do all recording from home)
I am proficient with Adobe Audition and similar editing software
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Stuart Barefoot by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Stuart Barefoot is a Standard subscriber.
• Stuart Barefoot was last active on Voice123 21 days ago