Clear, engaging, wry, English (British) and more..
• Stevie Zimmerman is registered with Voice123 since Sep 04, 2006.
• Stevie Zimmerman started his/her voice over career in 2005.
• Currently Stevie Zimmerman is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Stevie Zimmerman was last active on Voice123 324 days ago
Varied and substantial experience in voiceovers for a range of clients and projects. Recent work for; the Rainforest Alliance Gala included documentary narrations as well as Voice of God introductions; Shell e-learning computer based training modules; AudioBooks; commercials for multiple clients seeking a touch of class and distinction for their spots.
Exciting voiceover talent with a classy, clear, English accent and an easy, talented way with other accents. Warm, fun or serious, younger voice with flexibility. Experienced at fitting text to time allowed and at quick sightreading.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian / NZ
• English - British
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer voice direction services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Just outside DC. Easy access to multiple studios., Virginia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Irish, Australian, Scottish, Welsh, South African, regional accents within England, Yorkshire, Midlands etc.
My Voice Experience
In addition to the clients mentioned above and featured on my reel,I recently completed four training video narrations for Pfizer through Foresite Technologies in East Hartford.
I received master's level actor training and have significant experience working in the theatre as an actor and director. Several years experience working in the advertising industry also makes me both a quick, intelligent reader and a useful partner in understanding the commercial needs of my clients.
I have a lengthy theatrical background, including a Master's degree in directing. I have studied voice and speech at several British drama schools and won several public speaking awards throughout my school career.
I worked as an Account Director and Copywriter in several major advertising agencies in London - work which involved both speaking and writing scripts to a variety of time lengths.
In 2005 I took a course in voiceovers and subsequently worked with Doug Kupper of Tapeworks in Hartford, Connecticut to produce an initial demo tape.
My Studio Equipment
Home mike and recording studio for delivery via Mp3 and email
Also easy and reasonably priced access to local full service studio with a 24 hour turnaround.
I am a quick sight reader and a commercially savvy partner in producing classy, intelligent reads. The variety of my work experience comes together particularly well together in working with clients for voiceovers. And I really enjoy it!
I have many years experience as a copywriter in advertising and would be happy to help you work with scripts etc.
I look forward very much to working with you.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact Stevie Zimmerman by email or phone, please click here.