professional, technical, warm, guy next door
• Steve Tallant is registered with Voice123 since 2010-11-19.
Steve Tallant does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Steve Tallant was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Steve Tallant started his/her voice over career in 1991.
• Currently Steve Tallant is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Steve Tallant does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Steve Tallant was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I have a wide ranging voice that can be utilized for highly technical presentations or reviews, have soothing notes for automated call systems and feel I have a tonal range to branch out into any commercial application.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Formal presentation, Professor, South Philly,
My Voice Experience
I have been doing recorded presentations and voice-overs in the corporate world since 1991. These have primarily been instructional, technical presentations.
Villanova University, BA, Finance, Political Science
Villanova University, Masters, Marketing
My Studio Equipment
Adobe Creative Suite, including Soundbooth
I have been a software product and marketing lead for almost 20 years. I would be very well suited to technical voice over projects. I am also very well versed in music, sports, cooking, the arts and many other hobbies which add to my versatility.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Steve Tallant by email or phone, please click here.