rich, good w/accents, serious, funny, can sing
• Steven Spiller is registered with Voice123 since Jan 12, 2006.
Steven Spiller does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Steven Spiller was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Steven Spiller started his/her voice over career in 1965.
• Currently Steven Spiller is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Steven Spiller does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Steven Spiller was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Warm & deep for narrations/commercials, funny characters for cartoons. Accents: Southern (drawl, gentleman, redneck) New York mobster, Jewish grandfather, various British, Irish and Scottish, island, gritty, or smooth.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern (drawl, gentleman, redneck) New York mobster, Jewish grandfather, various British, Irish and Scottish, island, gritty, or smooth. High socety - low society. East LA, OC surfer, Aussie, German, French-Canadian.
My Voice Experience
Vocalist in many L.A. area rock bands since the 80's---one with major management deal with Stiletto Entertainment (Barry Manilow's company)- cd available, voice over narration for corporate interactive training tool (Southern Califonia Edison). Background music for TV/Film.
Vocal training with Paul Kingery (vocalist with Three Dog Night, Rick Springfield & others). On-the-job training for one of California's largest investor-owned utilitiy companies.
My Studio Equipment
Access to all necessary jigh quality equipment available.
Unknown - Click here to ask Steven Spiller
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Steven Spiller by email or phone, please click here.