Witty, sarcastic, cartoony.
Zany and dynamic for cartoons, quirky and subtle for commercials, matter of fact, sober and serious for narrations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Michigan, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Indian, Punk Rocker, Rapper, British, Lisp, Childlike, Stupid, Dad, 1950's, Louis Armstrong, Country, Red neck, Dazed and Confused, Urban, Rich, Teenage, Chinese, Japanese, Politician, Drunk, Flamboyant, Bored, Excited, Jacked-Up, Stoner, Californian, Canadian, Nerd, YOU NAME IT - I GOT IT!
My Voice Experience
I became involved with recording at age 12, playing in bands and making short films. Since then, my affinity towards all that is audio-visual has been a part-time business and a full-time recreation. Whether making music videos for my songs, tracking in the studio, or recording a great idea on my phone, I'm always thinking, creating, and dreaming of new things to do with sound.
I'm not afraid to admit that I am a rookie to paid voice over work, but I have logged enough hours in the studio and behind the mic to know how to deliver a quality product will keep the client coming back for more.
Bachelor of Science in Marketing, Oakland University, 2008
Concentration in Film Studies
My Studio Equipment
Prosumer-grade set-up featuring Pro Tools, Reason, Logic, Mbox 2, professional-grade microphones and sound treatment.
I speak Spanish fluently, albeit with a slight "gringo" accent, having learned the language while living in Uruguay.
I just completed (April 2014) a full-length hip-hop album that I am currently taking to market.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Steven Govern by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Steven Govern is a Standard subscriber.
Steven Govern does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Steven Govern was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Steven Govern does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Steven Govern was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.