eLearning, Guy Next Door, Goofy Dad, Aeronautic, Medical, Information Technology, Music
Steven's voice has been described as trustworthy, soothing, believable, casual, and authoritative. If you need corporate or aeronautical narration, he is there to be a resource.
If you are looking for a medical, information technology, or music type read, he can deftly do it. Military, e-Learning, or commercial? No sweat!
IVR (music on hold, voicemail, automated attendant) type reads are no problem.
Sessions via Skype available via ID sgonzalesvo.
Find him on the web at www.stevengonzalesvo.com
or call (985) 248-9000.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Neutral Americana, Southern Americana, Cajun French
My Voice Experience
Steven has nearly ten years' experience as a voice-over talent, a corporate and military trainer, a presenter, and a vocalist.
He has planned, written, and/or recorded numerous music on hold scripts, public service announcements, competition scripts, and training seminars.
Edge Studio: Coaches David Guzzone, Linda Jones, and Kristen Price
Such A Voice: Coaches Steven Wahlberg and Jillian Nielsen.
B.S. - Nicholls State University
My Studio Equipment
Neumann TLM-103 LDC Microphone
Focusrite ISA One Preamp
Presonus Audiobox 22vsl DAC
Skype/Phone Patch System
Sennheiser HD380 Pro Headphones
Contour ShuttleProV2 Controller
Windows 7 Workstation
Steven's studio has immediate playback capability via phone/Skype patch; so clients get exactly what they want.
Your voice-over project also needs music or special effects? No problem! Let's discuss your needs.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Steven Gonzales by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Steven Gonzales is a Standard subscriber.
• Steven Gonzales was last active on Voice123 62 days ago