Smooth, Friendly, and POWERFUL
Rich baritone best for narrations, presentations, and commercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
My voice has been described as soothing, comfortable and easy on the ears. I can be authoritative without sounding harsh and create urgency without overstatement.
I am not your movie trailer voice, but a better fit reading the latest Cussler novel notes, subconsciously convincing the prospect to purchase.
I am, just comfortable to listen to longer, and my favorite projects are lengthier.
I've done all the normal categories of commercial for radio and television, representing all types of brands, big and small, union or non-union.
My experience has taught me to appreciate, direction, flexibility and attitude. I know that your search for a voice talent is about finding someone who can recognize, interpret and deliver YOUR specific and targeted message in a unique and memorable way.
I will do that to your satisfaction.
University of Phoenix 2003
Bachelor of Science Degree,
Business Administration, GPA 3.65
Public Speaking training through Dale Carnegie Training
Training others in speaking and presentation as a
Dale Carnegie Assisistant Instructor
Music Training - Voice
Past lead singer, concert entertainer
My Studio Equipment
* A small 4 channel mixing board
* Sennhieser 431 microphone
* Sony MDR 7502 professional headphones
* Adobe Audition 3 software
• Computer/Internet savvy includes podcasting and web management
• Coached, advised and instructed client career development
• Group presentations and seminar instruction
• Written and directed television commercials
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Steve Gramzay by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Steve Gramzay is a Standard subscriber.
• Steve Gramzay was last active on Voice123 116 days ago