Honest,Conversational,Professional,Guy Next Door
He has a warm and friendly, mid range baritone voice that quickly and easily connects with listeners.
Steve's vocal style swings from friendly and playful, to wise and authentic. He's smart and commanding, but also has that genuine, guy next door kind of sound. His vocal “age-range” tends to be from 22-45, and his ability to appeal to a wide market is one of his signature talents. In addition, his clients are continually impressed by his professionalism, dedication, and ability to make every recording session not only fun but incredibly efficient as well. He loves what he does and is great at giving his clients precisely what they want.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Irish, German, Scottish and Crazy Scottish Pirate.
My Voice Experience
What sets Steve apart in his work has been his strong background in acting. He was formally trained in New York and has performed in many production all across town. Since moving to Los Angeles in 2001, Steve has performed in television and film. He's trained with the wonderful people at Khalmenson and Khalmenson, the Radio Ranch, and has studied with Jodi Gottlieb and Joyce Castellanos.
Here's a sampling of some of his happy clients -
Make sure to check out his webpage at GimmeGibby.com
Let's get to work!
BA in Theater from Michigan State University (Go Spartans!)
Actors Studio - NY
Ensemble Studio Theatre - Chris Ceraso, Jamie Richards
Nikitski Gates Theatre - Moscow, Russia
Lesly Kahn - LA
Kalmenson and Kalmenson
My Studio Equipment
I have my own voice over booth which allows me to get great recordings to you. I have a couple of mics that work well with the tones of my voice - a Sterling Audio ST55 mic and an MXL 990. I also have a Yeti Blue USB mic that I always carry with me should I be out of town and you need a last minute recording. I am proficient in Pro Tools and Audacity can bounce the tracks to you in whatever format you desire.
Unknown - Click here to ask Steve Gibbons
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Steve Gibbons by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Steve Gibbons is a Standard subscriber.
• Steve Gibbons was last active on Voice123 202 days ago