Regular guy, funny, relatable, guy next door
Friendly, funny, guy next door;
Playful, attractive, businessman;
Mature, calming, authoritative spokesman;
Young, knowledgeable, tech savvy storyteller;
Whether it's a feeling you want to evoke or a character you want to portray, Steve will deliver.
From his ISDN and SoundStreak equipped, professional home studio in Burbank, California, Steve is ready to lay down your voice tracks when you need them.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New York, Texas, Southern, Eastern European, Mexican, South American, Hawaiian, Warren Buffett, Mark Zuckerberg
My Voice Experience
Steve has voiced a variety of projects for national and international brands which include:
Fox Television Studios
The Sportsman Channel
Big Brothers Big Sisters
Everything from TV, radio and internet commercials to video games, business narrations, audio books, white board animations, training presentations and more.
Trained in improv with The Groundlings; acting with Allan Rich, Darryl Hickman and Estelle Harman; voice acting with Kalmenson & Kalmenson.
My Studio Equipment
Neumann KMR-82i microphone, Marantz PMD671 Disk Recorder, Sony Vegas & Soundforge-based workstation, Isolation booth, Musicam CDQ Prima 120 ISDN Codec.
A skilled audio producer and editor, Steve has written and produced hundreds of parody commercials, PSAs and sketches for morning radio shows across the US and internationally. He has also worked extensively as a corporate video producer/writer/director and directed the feature film "Ghosts Never Sleep" starring Faye Dunaway, Sean Young and Tony Goldwyn.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Steve Freedman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Steve Freedman is a Premium subscriber.
• Steve Freedman has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours