Rich baritone, authoritative, British
Born in London, Steve Elliott is a British voice over with a rich baritone delivery. A great British voice, featuring clear received pronunciation (RP). Also his voice has mid and higher tones. This flexibility, smooth and professional or sexy and fun, makes Steve a good choice for a variety of jobs: ads, corporate video, documentaries, talking books, promos and announcements. Steve also have experience of dubbing films and commercials in Moscow, Russia.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
London Cockney, Upper Class English Idiot, British Army Officer, Welsh, Pirate, English West Country Accents (Devon, Somerset, Cornwall etc)
My Voice Experience
Recent Credits: IKEA (Promo), Beeline (Commercial), Danone (Corporate), Citibank (Dubbing commercial from Russian), EON (Commercial), Russian Tourism Authority (Documentary and commercials), Pan Atlantic (Commercial), Ardis (Talking Books), Philips (Promo)
BA Hons, Worked in radio production for the BBC and learned about narration and voice over from top British professionals. Also worked in British ad agencies as a producer, writer and performer of radio and TV commercials.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Steve Elliott
I worked for a time as a copywriter in British ad agencies, so I understand how to put radio and TV ads together, not to mention scripts for corporate videos and presentations of all kinds. I do a lot of work with scripts originally written in Russian which have to prepared for voicing in English, so I have good editing and translation skills.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact Steve Elliott by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Steve Elliott is a Standard subscriber.
• Steve Elliott was last active on Voice123 323 days ago