Smooth and authoritative, also many characters
• Steve Curwood is registered with Voice123 since 2010-10-26.
Steve Curwood does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Steve Curwood was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Steve Curwood started his/her voice over career in 1977.
• Currently Steve Curwood is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Steve Curwood does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Steve Curwood was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Friendly deep to mellow, playful or authoritative for commercials, smooth for explainers;
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Characters from the irascible to the very smart to the pleasantly daft.
Midwestern English, southern easy, British tight
My Voice Experience
public radio extensive hosting and narration--NPR's All Things Considered, World of Opera, Living on Earth. TV v/o includes NOVA and the American Experience. Variety of independent films and videos.
Susan Berkeley student
Harvard University A.B. (acting)
Westtown School/ Mervin Todd Hutton voice training
My Studio Equipment
Neumann U87, ISDN
Unknown - Click here to ask Steve Curwood
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Steve Curwood by email or phone, please click here.