Posh English, Cockney, West Country etc.
Straight English read. Deep-ish, warm good for narrations, audio books, and AV.
Can be up-market and snobby, or just an ordinary "Oxbridge",
then downwards to Cockney/ East London and some other local dialects. Also Afrikaans, Australian, and Scotish
I was a radio news reader for many years and have also narrated many books, scripts and documentaries. I have voiced over 1000 TV and radio ads.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Very English, Aristocratic, or straigh Oxbridge.
Also, Cockney/ East end of London, and some other dialects. Also Afrikaans and Australian.
My Voice Experience
In the business since 1976, UK DJ through to National UK News Reader.(LBC/IRN)
Recorded over 1000 commercials, narrations and voice tracks.
Foreign correspondent to stations in Autralia, and BFBS.
Also worked overseas in Africa.
Most at home with narrations. Good actor!
Kings College Cambridge, England
Cassio College, Near London UK
30+ years in Radio.
Learned all broadcasting crafts at Radio 210, Reading, LBC/IRN London, BFBS London,
Capital Radio 604, Kenya Television network (CEO)
My Studio Equipment
Home studio with Mac/PC, Pro Tools, Audio Technica, Sennheiser.
In House Editor with 4 Audies. In House ngineer with 20 yrs experience.
Access to larger studio/s in Santa Barbara with ISDN.
Full CV on request.
FTP via YouSendIt or ISDN.
Recorded dozens of books for Recording for the Blind and Dyslexic
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Steve Crozier by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Steve Crozier is a Standard subscriber.
• Steve Crozier was last active on Voice123 330 days ago