Full bodied, elegant and powerful.
My voice is deep, resonant and has often been described by clients as warm and inviting. Smooth,backed with careful and correct ennunciation and pronunciation. Can be poetic or silly in a flash. A voice that embraces the excitement of selling and the clarity and precision of training and presentation.
I can do British and French dialects. Breathed vocal life into animated cartoon objects for training and broadcast.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Upper class British, French, U.S. Southern
My Voice Experience
From earliest years as a "classical D.J." in Washington, D.C., to all-news anchor in the nation's capitol. Engaged to do voice over tracks for commercial radio broadcast clients. Booth Announcer for WETA TV,Washington, and on-air talent for WAMU-FM.
Extensive voice over preparation and delivery for corporate training and marketing videos and audio materials. Clients included: AT&T, IBM and The Children's Televison Workshop. On-line site voices for The Bose Corporation. Voice tracks for Voice of America in international broadcast.
I come from a family devoted to "reading aloud" for enjoyment. I was always listening to sound and music and realized the power of both. I became very much aware of the wonderful voice I had inherited and enjoyed using it . Fascinated with sound engineering and recording I spent much time during college years at radio stations. I taught radio and television production at the college level at Cornell and American Universities. I learned the craft and honed my skills by doing.
My Studio Equipment
Using all MAC based recording and editing systems. Neumann and AKG Mics. M-Audio mixing boards. Garageband software and music effects libraries.
Have access to PRO-Tools and associated software and studio hardware.
Coming from a family of recording and sound engineers as well as musicians I can bring to the voice over challenge a full and rich set of experiences.
If asked I am never shy about making suggestions .
I believe I take direction extremely well and enjoy the creative challenge.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Steve Chamides by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Steve Chamides is a Standard subscriber.
• Steve Chamides was last active on Voice123 117 days ago