Commerical VO, Promos, Cartoon, Film Trailer,
I have been voicing radio promos, commercials, and jingles for the past 12 years. I have recorded music professionally, and songs are available online via iTunes (under the band 'Foundry')
My voice has been featured in independent film trailers (Theogony, The Interview), Video Games (Grand Theft Auto series, Red Dead Redemption) and Cartoon characters for animated projects. My experience has called for a very diverse range of abilities ranging from southern accents to European, British, and numerous character voices from television shows.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
deep voice guy, film trailers, southern, drunkard, gay man, baptist minister, priest, game show host, Spanish, European, Russian, broken-english (ala Borat, Bruno), military drill sergeant, Cartoon
My Voice Experience
Extensive VO work for CBS Radio, Sirius XM Satellite Radio, for promos, imaging, commercials, and comedy bits.
Character VO for Take 2 Interactive for the latest three 'Grand Theft Auto' Video Games and the game "Bully"
Commercial VO for television and radio spots (banks, local fitness clubs, supermarkets, auto companies)
BA, Broadcasting & Film - Boston University, 1996
CBS Radio - Production Director (2000 - 2004)
Sirius XM Satellite Radio - Production Director, Producer, Opie and Anthony Show (2000 - 2010)
My Studio Equipment
AKG C1000 microphone for vocals.
ProTools LE (PC edition)
Audio Technica Headphones
Skilled with ProTools, Adobe Audition, and imaging numerous formats (FM Talk, Rock, Urban, Pop, Rhythmic AC).
Character voices (heard in radio promos and video game performance)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Steve Carlesi by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Steve Carlesi is a Standard subscriber.
Steve Carlesi does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Steve Carlesi was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Steve Carlesi does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Steve Carlesi was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.