Warm with depth, Upbeat, Deep and mysterious
Upbeat and fluid for sports related projects, mid to low range for narrations, deep and gravely for dark and mysterious projects, warm with deep resonance for commercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Oregon, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Steve Buckley
My Voice Experience
The creative mind - where voice and production seems to be an endless loop. I have produced and voiced hundreds of broadcast audio lead ins for hockey teams around the country, including bumpers and commercials. From producing and voicing all audio aspects of the AAU 2013 Junior Hockey National Championships to hosting and producing a live internet sports talk show; from to concept to final product . . . one stop shopping has never been easier.
Audio pieces have been used for websites, sports broadcasts, arena PA systems, and commercial radio.
Past clients include: Seattle Totems, River City Jaguars, Vancouver Victory, Southern Oregon Spartans, Marquette Royales, Western States Hockey League, Cheyenne Stampede, Northern Pacific Hockey League, American West Hockey League, Fasthockey.com, Pro Mix Sound and Video, Hayden Tanner Real Estate, Thorne Cup Championship (2013), Survive The Drive Talk Show, Red Light District Junior Hockey Talk Show, 1260 KCYX , 1360 KUIK, etc.
National Broadcasting School graduate.
Music producer (Main Street) Treasure Isle, Nashville, Tn.
Voice Over Club Workshop
The Audio Hut Mastering Series
My Studio Equipment
Adobe Premier Editing Suite
Sound Booth (CS5) broadcast software
MXL .006 Studio Mic
MXL 2.006 Broadcast Mic
Xenyx (X1222) Sound Board
- 16 Inputs with USB/ Audio interface
- FX processor with 16 editable presets
- Studio grade compressors
- 7 band stereo GRAPHIC EQ
- Been involved in broadcasting since 1989
- Spent my entire life in sports (hockey) including 6 years as a producer/play by play hockey announcer
- 30+ years as a professional stunt driver for films/television/commercials
- 22 years as law enforcement driving instructor
Been there - done that seems to be my life's motto. Life experience can add versatility to the voice that you own. A voice with experience, passion, and above all . . . a voice you can believe in when speaking.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Steve Buckley by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Steve Buckley is a Standard subscriber.
Steve Buckley does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Steve Buckley was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Steve Buckley does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Steve Buckley was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.