Guy Next Door, Professional, Youthful, Announcer
• Steve Alderfer is registered with Voice123 since Oct 30, 2011.
• Steve Alderfer started his/her voice over career in 1983.
• Currently Steve Alderfer is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Steve Alderfer was last active on Voice123 76 days ago
Conversational, Hip and Energetic with for commercials. Warm and relatable for narrations and commercials. Smooth and professional for presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Announcer- Iconic mid 20th century salesman (comic), Film Noir Detective Voice.
New York- Ray Liotta from Goodfellas!, DeNiro, Joe Pesci, Michael Imperioli, etc,
British- Posh "freshen your drink Govna!", Eddie Izzard, John Cleese, Cockney- Ozzy Osborne,
Irish, Australian, Scottish, Indian, Jamaican
My Voice Experience
I joined AFTRA at the age of 4 when I did a Regional Radio Spot for MELLON BANKS! Since then my voice has been used as a narrator has been used for several pilot presentations and promos. Ranging from gossipy/omniscient BEHIND THE SCENES, to a classic DISCOVERY Documentary sound. On CSI:NY, I played a Zamboni driver with a thick NY accent. Also, when I appeared on GENERAL HOSPITAL, my face and voice were used (2 separate sessions) where I called a series regular... "Town Whore".
I have been using my setup to create high quality commercial auditions and studying under teacher David H Lawrence XVII. I am confident I will secure a national campaign soon! On Camera I have appeared in several NATIONAL COMMERCIALS! List available upon request.
"Fame" High School- La Guardia High School for the Performing Arts
- Conservatory Acting Program, Intensive Speech and Diction Training- NYC
Marymount Manhattan College - BFA, Drama - NYC
- Shakespeare, Iambic Pentameter
David H Lawrence XVII - Voice Over Techniques - Los Angeles, CA
Brian Riese - Scene Study - Los Angeles, CA
Silverlake Conservatory - Bass/ Electric Guitar- 20 years Experience -NYC & LA
My Studio Equipment
-Sterling ST 1 Large Diaphragm Microphone
-Quatafire - Firewire Pre amp/ digital Interface
-Mac OS X10.6.8
- Vox Guard
- Electric Bass, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Acoustic Bass
- MP3 export capability
Singer - Lyric Baritone, rapping, tongue twisters
Musician- Guitar, Bass and drums - Ability to produce some cues in Garage Band
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Steve Alderfer by email or phone, please click here.