Deep, Resonant, Soothing
My voice is deep and resonant. It has also been referred to as a "bedroom voice." It is immediately recognizable as me on the phone to anyone who knows it.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
, Utah, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
As a complete beginner, I have not practiced any accents, dialects, impersonations or characterizations to date. Truthfully, I prefer to speak in my own, unique voice. I am willing to learn these techniques, however.
My Voice Experience
I am just starting out in the voice over realm, so I do not have a long list of projects that I have completed to tell you about. I enjoy memorizing particularly tasty poems and reciting them for anyone who cares to listen.
B.A., English Literature - SUNY at Buffalo, 1993
M.A., Informatics - SUNY at Buffalo, 2003
My Studio Equipment
I am recording with audacity on a macbook connected to an Alesis Multimix4 usb mixer.
The majority of my voice work to date has been reciting poetry at friends' weddings and for High School English classes.
Those poems are recited from memory, as I like to memorize poems for the fun of it. Longer works, like Walt Whitman's "Song of the Open Road," for example, I would read to the classes. They, high schoolers, would actually pay close attention through twenty minutes of Whitman. Amazing.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Stephen Burke by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Stephen Burke is a Standard subscriber.
• Stephen Burke was last active on Voice123 286 days ago