Warm and smooth delivery
I am a native English speaker from the NW United States. I have the regional accent for this area (or rather lack of accent). My usual recording style is warm and deep, but I can record in higher, conversational tones when necessary. Listen to my demos to hear what I mean.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Portland, Oregon, Oregon, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Stephen Aalberg
My Voice Experience
I have on-air experience on FM radio as a live host / DJ. As a part of that experience, I announced hourly call letters, read copies of advertisements, information on songs and artists, as well as live conversation with co-hosts and callers. I have also lent my voice to public service announcements, educational projects, and even some student films.
I spent my first time in front of the microphone in college where I took courses in broadcasting and electronic media production. My experience on the air helped me to become more comfortable with the process and to find a sound that worked for me.
My Studio Equipment
-Rode NT1-A Condenser Microphone
-Alesis iO14 Firewire Recording Interface
-Beyerdynamic DT770 pro80 Studio Headphones
-JBL Monitor Speakers
I am able to provide recordings of my readings of clients' copies, ranging from basic raw voice recordings to edited and mastered recordings and even complete ads with background music or ambient noise. Contact me with questions about the types of services that I can provide.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Stephen Aalberg by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Stephen Aalberg is a Standard subscriber.
• Stephen Aalberg was last active on Voice123 51 days ago