elegant, sexy, bright, lively, comedian
cheerful and fun for kids cartoons, smooth and professional for corporate presentations or IVR, smiley and endearing for Kids productions, elegant and engaging for prestige products presentations, conversational and lovely for food presentations, professional and friendly for educational videos, conversational and genuine for feature stories
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
• French - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
petulant young girl, drunk lady, sexy lady, Lolita, twang, animal voice, French accent English, Italian accent English
My Voice Experience
I started my VO carreer working for an Italian Publishing website (www.0111edizioni.com) and for other private clients as Audiobook narrator, experiencing romance, autobiographic, crime, thriller, fairy tale, gothic and comedy genres.
Later I worked in many different Voice Over projects from Elearning Courses to Apps for Kids, from Explainer Videos to Commercials, from Phone Systems to Audiobooks.
I graduated in Economics in Milan.
I had been attending singing classes for two years in a private music school in Milan: http://www.greenmusicschool.com/index.php
I attended Public Speaking seminars.
I studied elocution, stage acting and dubbing at the most popular Dubbing School in Milan (CTA - Centro Teatro Attivo) in a three-year-course for voice over actors:http://www.centroteatroattivo.it/scuola-di-doppiaggio-milano
I studied Voicecraft / Estill Voice Training with Elisa Turlà: http://www.sonusfactory.com/voicecraft-evts/cose-il-voicecraft
I attended classes of acting techniques with some Italian Theater Actors.
I attended a one-year course of interpreted reading out at a private Acting School in Milan (Teatri Possibili):http://www.teatripossibili.it/i/it/la-scuola-teatro/corsi-tecnici/voce-lettura-interpretata.html
My Studio Equipment
I have my own home studio with:
* computer: ASUS SSD Ultrabook UX31A
* microphone: SE ELECTRONICS sE X1 with anti-pop filter
* audio interface: SCHEDA AUDIO ALESIS IO/2 Express USB MIDI 24 BIT PER STUDIO LIVE DEE JAY PC
* Earphones: Sennheiser HD 407
* Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio
Need a text translation and/or adaptation from English/ French to Italian? I can do it for you.
Need a copyrighting that's appealing and effective?
Since I work as well as a Web Marketing consultant, my copyrighting techniques knowledge could be helpful to you as well.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Stefania Baraldini by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Stefania Baraldini is a Premium subscriber.
• Stefania Baraldini was last active on Voice123 2 days ago