Extremely Versatile, Gift of Audio Mimicry
• Randell Standswithbear is registered with Voice123 since 2003-10-02.
Randell Standswithbear does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Randell Standswithbear was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Randell Standswithbear started his/her voice over career in 1989.
• Currently Randell Standswithbear is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Randell Standswithbear does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Randell Standswithbear was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Very adept at improv, can mimic many tonality's and dialects
once character or script is in hand, will find the perfect voice for that particular project.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Sedona, Arizona, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
German,Scott,Irish,English,Native American,Old English, Cockney,Hebrew,Hindu,African American,Mexican American,Gypsy,Italian Many More Available.
My Voice Experience
Voiceover talent for Video Game Industry. A&B Entertainment,Ca
"Fallen Heroes" Narration as well as Dark Elf.
Fat Cat Studios Phx Az.
Former Fox Studios Elite formed Fat Cat Studios.Whom were responsible for award winning Greats "Anastasia" "Titan A.E." "Bartoff The Great" and most notable, Spirit of Cimmaron". I did the narration and wolf in their series of Native American Short Stories "The Tortoise and The Wolf"
I also provided the background music for the story, as I play Native American Flute Professionally
Because of the gift of Audio Mimicry The Creator has given me, If I listen to something a few times, I can reproduce it with nearly 90% accuracy. That includes people or sounds.
Proffessional Vocal Training by off Broadway talent James Partridge whom was performing on Broadway at the age of sixteen years old.
Proffessional Lead vocalist for several Rock bands performing on stage as well as in the studio.
I have a four and a half octave range with my voice and am no stranger to the microphone.
Voice talent for B103.7 in Billings Montana
Weekend show called the Midday show.
DJ and Mc for over 15 years in various venues across the country.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Randell Standswithbear
Writer, Author,Professional Vocalist,Poet,
Native American Flute Player,Public Speaker,Song writer.
Currently have 4 CD's available
Two time Nominee at the Native E Music Awards
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Randell Standswithbear by email or phone, please click here.