clear, versatile, conversational, believable
Feel free to contact Steven!
Steven has recorded all kinds of projects for various companies - commercials, video game characters, animated characters, narrations, corporate videos, tv videos, documentaries, eLearning modules, explainer videos, tutorials, industrials, promos, IVR prompts, podcast intros, announcers, audiobooks, museum pieces and much, much more.
His natural voice over type is versatile, and has been described as as warm, friendly, inviting, casual, conversational, relatable, professional, relaxed, informative, hip, urban, tough, natural, confident, and with attitude.
Steven is often cast for ages between late teens and late 40's (18 - 45+).
If your project requires direction, he can be reached by direct dial, Skype, or Google Hangouts.
*Companies like CCP Games, Boost Mobile, Sony, Rawlings, and The Walt Disney Company trust Steven. You can too!*
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
If you hire me, you will have a voice talent that can give a variety of believable reads, including:
African American Vernacular English
American South and/or West
My Voice Experience
"It has been very easy to work with you. [Y]ou are very prompt and reliable. Your voice fit well with this particular project (training) and your pacing, inflection and tone were right on target. The quality of the edited audio files was excellent. We will look for future opportunities to use your services."
-Howard B. Lewis, Ph.D., CPT, Chief Learning Officer
Integrated Performance Solutions
"I found Steven's work to be very clean and accurate. He was extremely prompt to respond to any requests. I like his voice and his pacing. I'd use him again!"
Karen Hill, Quality Assurance Manager, Integrated Performance Solutions
"It's always a pleasure working with Steven, he's flexible, friendly and able to produce quality reads with a quick turnaround."
Dan Fassnacht, Producer
BFA Theatre Studies, Southern Methodist University
Voice over traning with Creative Voice Development Group (site: http;//voicecoaches.com)
Voice over training with Edge Studios
Voice over training with Bill DeWees
Ongoing voice and vocal acting classes
My Studio Equipment
Sterling Audio ST-51
PreSonus Tube PRE
M-Audio Fast Track C600
Adobe Audition CS5.5
-Former Corporate trainer
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Steven Anderson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Steven Anderson is a Premium subscriber.
• Steven Anderson was last active on Voice123 29 days ago