Adult male, multiple character voices, annimations
• Stan Barker is registered with Voice123 since May 15, 2005.
• Stan Barker started his/her voice over career in 1986.
• Currently Stan Barker is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Stan Barker was last active on Voice123 83 days ago
American English, character voices, Maine, Sam Spade, Good Fella, Hero (a la "Patrick Warburton" or Crimson Chin) Cartoons/Animations, Station ID, movie trailers.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Lee, New Hampshire, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Welsh, Liverpool, Old Aristocracy, sailor, etc., Eastern Indian, Old Native American Indian, Maine Lobster man, Mafia Don, Darth Vadar
My Voice Experience
Over 22 years in broadcast radio and television. Currently involved in character voices for big screen animations through Hatchling Studios.
Currently being coached by renowned voiceover consultant Johnna Gottlieb.
My Studio Equipment
Mackie 16 Track mixer, the industry legend Electrovoice RE20 Mic, dbx 286A Mic compression, Effects rack, M-Audio Delta44 24/9600 PCI audio card, multiple custom built quad-core PC's and a MacBook Pro 2.44Ghz for field audio.
Digital A/V production editing, currently providing voices for 3 animated properties in various theaters in US and Europe.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Stan Barker by email or phone, please click here.