Conversational, intelligent, training specialist
• Stacy Carson is registered with Voice123 since Jul 02, 2010.
• Stacy Carson started his/her voice over career in 2007.
• Currently Stacy Carson is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 1
• Stacy Carson was last active on Voice123 167 days ago
I do a ton of training and industrial work and I range from the basic formal voice, to a conversational, spontaneous "Alton Brown" type delivery. I've also done a lot of work promoting websites with a friendly, natural, accessible tone.
I've got lots of characters in my repertoire and can handle many different dialects. I'm neither deep, nor gravelly in the movie trailer sense, but I can do warm and personal.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Australian, Irish, Cockney, BBC, Yorkshire, Scottish, East Indian, Southern U.S., Surfer, New York.
My Voice Experience
I got into voice acting while a recording engineer in Hollywood. I got to record all the great Disney characters and a lot of movie trailers and in doing so, my love for acting was rekindled (I have my degree in Theatre). So I bring an engineer's ear to my actor's voice, producing high-quality audio and meaningful script delivery.
I have a friendly, earnest voice that is a little on the bright side. Warm is an overused adjective, but I'm going to use it as well, anyway. I excel at communicating important information in a conversational way, but I can also provide more formal delivery. My character range goes from wacky to kooky - more sidekick than hero.
Clients include: Amgen, Wal-Mart, Taco Bell, Macy's, S. California Edison, Bell Canada, InternetMath website, Club Body, and many more.
B.A., Theatre - University of Denver
Recording Engineer Certificate - L.A. Recording School
Pro Tools Certified Operator
My Studio Equipment
I record with a Sterling Audio ST55 microphone through an ART TubePac mic pre into my Intel Mac running Pro Tools 8.0.
As mentioned above, I spent 10 years as a recording engineer in Hollywood, so my ability to deliver great sound is unbeatable.
I'm very computer savvy and a student of the English language. I've done a lot of proofreading and copy editing in my time, so I know how to make a script sound good.
I'm also easy to get along with. I have yet to have someone give me criticism (even constructive) on my work. I wouldn't be upset if they did, though - I'm always eager to learn.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Stacy Carson by email or phone, please click here.