Conversational, intelligent, training specialist
I do a ton of training and industrial work and I range from the basic formal voice, to a conversational, spontaneous "Alton Brown" type delivery. I've also done a lot of work promoting websites with a friendly, natural, accessible tone.
I've got lots of characters in my repertoire and can handle many different dialects. I'm neither deep, nor gravelly in the movie trailer sense, but I can do warm and personal.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Australian, Irish, Cockney, BBC, Yorkshire, Scottish, East Indian, Southern U.S., Surfer, New York.
My Voice Experience
I got into voice acting while a recording engineer in Hollywood. I got to record all the great Disney characters and a lot of movie trailers and in doing so, my love for acting was rekindled (I have my degree in Theatre). So I bring an engineer's ear to my actor's voice, producing high-quality audio and meaningful script delivery.
I have a friendly, earnest voice that is a little on the bright side. Warm is an overused adjective, but I'm going to use it as well, anyway. I excel at communicating important information in a conversational way, but I can also provide more formal delivery. My character range goes from wacky to kooky - more sidekick than hero.
Clients include: Amgen, Wal-Mart, Taco Bell, Macy's, S. California Edison, Bell Canada, InternetMath website, Club Body, and many more.
B.A., Theatre - University of Denver
Recording Engineer Certificate - L.A. Recording School
Pro Tools Certified Operator
My Studio Equipment
I record with a Sterling Audio ST55 microphone through an Apogee Mini-Me mic pre into my Intel Mac running Pro Tools 10.0.
As mentioned above, I spent 10 years as a recording engineer in Hollywood, so my ability to deliver great sound is unbeatable.
I'm very computer savvy and a student of the English language. I've done a lot of proofreading and copy editing in my time, so I know how to make a script sound good.
I'm also easy to get along with. I have yet to have someone give me criticism (even constructive) on my work. I wouldn't be upset if they did, though - I'm always eager to learn.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Stacy Carson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Stacy Carson is a Standard subscriber.
• Stacy Carson was last active on Voice123 15 days ago