Comedic, offbeat, fun, versatile...
• Staci Richey is registered with Voice123 since Jul 30, 2009.
• Staci Richey started his/her voice over career in 2005.
• Currently Staci Richey is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 14
• Staci Richey was last active on Voice123 11 days ago
Ranges from child to young adult to regular adult to irregular adult to older adult to really older adult (as well as irregular child).
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Orange County, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Russian, French, New York, Southern, and those little cartoon voices in your head...
My Voice Experience
3 un-abridged audio books playing numerous characters, TV Promo for ZTV, animated film - 3 characters, Sylvan Learning Center, "Juliet" book trailer, various voices on a Zondervan recording of
Multiple classes at Del Mar Media Arts, Irvine, CA., including a TV commercial workshop as well as Voice Over I, II, IV, and V, Advanced Animation.
My Studio Equipment
Signal chain: Neumann TLM-170 mics - 9098 Neve Mic pre - Fairlght CC-1 XCS Constellation DAW - Telos Zephyr ISDN.
Unknown - Click here to ask Staci Richey
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Staci Richey by email or phone, please click here.