average male, moderately deep, college student
Being a 21 year old college student: normal talking voice runs moderately deep, a little bit of harshness in it with a tad bit of monotony. For any work, I would adjust this obviously to fit whatever is needed. What would naturally would be the normal male voices or deeper voices and tones.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American English, Canadian English, German, Spanish, British English. Also, southern "redneck," surfer dude, college student, frat boy, male teenager.
Characters/Creatures: deeper voices can be used to fit: demons, creatures. Crazed or introverted villains or creatures/villains with snake-like voices.
My Voice Experience
I am currently interning at KCSN 88.5 radio station in Los Angeles. I have taken radio production courses at Cal State Northridge where I have recorded voice overs, demos and radio shifts. I am still a beginner but I am sending out my comedic voice demo commercials around town. I am a fun loving person, so I always try to fit in comedy where applicable, so I am most comfortable with that. I have recorded funny ringtones and text message sounds to sell to people.
High School Diploma: El Camino Real HS, Woodland Hills, CA.
Associates Degree: Moorpark Community College, CA.
Bachelor's Degree: In progress at Cal State Northridge.
Currently interning at 88.5 KCSN radio station in Los Angeles. I have taken courses in radio production which focused on voice overs, spots, promos, demos and radio shifts. Proficient in Pro Tools, Garage Band and sound engineering. Knowledgeable in: recording, editing and mastering sound tracks and audio files.
My Studio Equipment
I have my own home studio.
Computer: Mac OS X, laptop.
Software: Proficient in Pro Tools 11 and Garage Band.
Microphones: Two Behringer B-1 condenser microphones. One SM-57 dynamic mic.
Audio Interface: Scarlett 2i2.
Extras: I have the essentials for quality voice recording, as well as the knowledge to create and edit, as well as add sound effects and record music and live instruments. I also have: pop-filters, stereo headphones, mic stands, cables and keyboard for sound effects and multiple instruments.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Spencer Boatman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Spencer Boatman is a Standard subscriber.
• Spencer Boatman was last active on Voice123 322 days ago