Natural, pleasant, professional and mellifluous
• Sonia Ocasio Lewellen is registered with Voice123 since Mar 16, 2007.
• Sonia Ocasio Lewellen started his/her voice over career in 2007.
• Currently Sonia Ocasio Lewellen is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Sonia Ocasio Lewellen was last active on Voice123 303 days ago
My voice has been described as natural, pleasant, dynamic, professional and mellifluous. Whether you're looking for a friendly smiling voice to sell soup or record audio books; fun, sexy and enthusiastic for commercials, or a pleasant professional voice for voice mail greetings and presentations, I can be the voice of your business!
American English is my native language and Spanish is my second language.
I am one half of a voiceover team. My husband's voice has been descriped as, "Commanding, important and authoritative."
See link below for his profile.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
• Spanish - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Maryland, Virginia and Washington, DC, Maryland, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Sonia Ocasio Lewellen
My Voice Experience
Voice Mail Greeting for Ravi Saxena, Founder and CEO, Raven LLC, a Security Integration Company, Centreville, VA
Completed You're On the Air...How to Really Make it in Voice-Overs" class, taught by Dan Levine, Tony Nominated Composer/Producer and was personally recruited by Mr. Levine for his private Masterclass. I traveled to Burlington, Vermont and recorded two demos (one narrative, one commercial) at Dans state-of-the-art studio under his direction.
Student in Master class with premier voice over instructor, James Benedetti. This class included such topics as understanding industry language, what the industry is looking for, what separates the Pro's from the Joe's, who to contact to get the work, how to be a true pro in the studio, how to set up a home recording studio and its cost benefit to clients.
My Studio Equipment
Own a personal home studio which includes the following professional equipment for recording voiceovers:
Digidesign Mbox with Pro Tools LE 8.0 audio software
DX4 M-Audio Active Monitors
Rode Directional Shotgun Microphone
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Sonia Ocasio Lewellen by email or phone, please click here.