Multilingual, announcer, characters/mood as needed
Native German, Spanish and English speaker (absolutely fluent).
American English with slight British accent. Neutral Spanish (originally Madrid Spain) which works well with all U.S. Hispanic Audiences.
Warm, kind voice. Also: young, fun, professional, sexy.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Castilian (from Spain)
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, District of Columbia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Expert voice talent and language consultant, producer and director who also writes your copy, translates/ transcreates and supervises your pre and post production if needed.
Fifteen years of international Advertising experience as senior Account Supervisor.
German Schools of London, Moskau, Copenhagen.
High School degree at Spanish school in Malaga.
Licensed in 'Ciencias de la Informacion', Publicidad y RRPP, Universidad Complutense de Madrid (Spain).
Classes in Speech and Drama, London (UK).
M.A. in Mass Communications in Baltimore- MD (USA).
Teaching English, Spanish, German and Danish for over 5 years.
More than 15 years of experience in concepting, copywriting, supervising productions (and general Advertising accounts), pre and post production, casting, directing and of course Voice.
My Studio Equipment
I am associated with several studios in the greater Washington D.C. area.
Strategic Account direction.
Translating and Transcreating.
Proofing for cultural sensitivities.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Sonia Demiray by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Sonia Demiray is a Standard subscriber.
• Sonia Demiray was last active on Voice123 274 days ago