Sexy, Authoritative, Grounded, Warm, Soothing
• Sona Sood is registered with Voice123 since Jul 21, 2011.
Sona Sood does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Sona Sood was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Sona Sood started his/her voice over career in 2011.
• Currently Sona Sood is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Sona Sood does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Sona Sood was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
My voice is characterized as follows:
- Sexy, alluring, mysterious for commercials
- Grounded, authoritative, warm for narrations+documentaries
- Warm, friendly for narrations+commercials
- Soothing, relaxing for meditation/relaxation guidance
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
- I can speak Hindi
- I can do a Brooklyn accent
- I can do a cartoon-like, high pitched cartoon voice
- I can speak in a very low register like a mummy in a haunted house
My Voice Experience
Whenever I have the opportunity, I'm putting a spin on my voice. I've used it to leave silly birthday messages, cheer people up, and read stories to children.
Additionally, I've been asked to do voice over work for films I've worked in and have enjoyed every moment of it. I've been the soft, older cousin to the anxious, nervous teacher talking to her students to the Arabic assistant.
- Voice+Breath, AIDA, Los Angeles
- Dramatic Improv in acting, Actors Workout Studio, Los Angeles
- Character Development+Scene Study, Actors Workout Studio, Los Angeles
- On Camera Commercial Acting, Jill Alexander, Los Angeles
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Sona Sood
I have experience working in offices, as well as extensive experience working in the music industry. My background is in marketing and I've applied that filter to acting to help craft characters and reach audiences.
Additionally, I have worked with voice over artists who have offered me innumerable pointers and impressed me with their skills.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Sona Sood by email or phone, please click here.