Character, silly, alien, bizarre, military, etc
• Simon Squire is registered with Voice123 since Jul 13, 2008.
Simon Squire does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Simon Squire was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Simon Squire started his/her voice over career in 1998.
• Currently Simon Squire is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Simon Squire does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Simon Squire was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Well I can do narration, I can do silly alien voices and some cartoony impressions. I can do a few accents. I have been known to randomly switch accents on the fly just for the hell of it. I can do fun, serious, not-so-serious and just plain zany accents and voices.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - North American
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Digby, Nova Scotia, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Chipmunk, English, Various European, Alien, montreal french when the mood hits right, I can do cartoony voices, high pitched voices and some low.
My Voice Experience
Not a lot of voice over experience. Just some random radio improv with a friend on my computer and it's never been broadcasted. Done some silly stand up at local churches and I perform silly voice improv in front of friends and family
No training. Completely self taught
My Studio Equipment
Standard Computer mic and sound recorder
Unknown - Click here to ask Simon Squire
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Simon Squire by email or phone, please click here.