Conversational, Warm, Intelligent, Authoritative,
• Simone Seikaly is registered with Voice123 since Sep 05, 2007.
• Simone Seikaly started his/her voice over career in 2004.
• Currently Simone Seikaly is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 10
• Simone Seikaly was last active on Voice123 3 days ago
My distinctive, warm, and informative voice will catch and keep your listener's ear in a variety of formats, including audio-book, audio-tour, narration, e-learning, radio and television projects, telephone greetings, messages on hold, and presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Simone Seikaly
My Voice Experience
Audio-books, audio-tours, e-learning, business and training narration, internet presentations and promotions, as well as commercial (radio/television), voice-mail, and on-hold messages, have been the focus of a voice-over career that started in the mid 2000s.
The most meaningful of this work is housed in the Library of Congress. It includes several science books for middle-school students. This opportunity came as the result of my work as a volunteer reader for the blind in Fort Lauderdale
I have worked in the voice acting business for ten years and in that time I have taken instruction and direction from voice acting coaches as well as professionals in radio, television, video, and audio production. I have a bachelors degree in Mass Communication and am working on a Masters degree in Creative Writing from the University of Denver.
My Studio Equipment
RE20 - Electro Voice Dynamic Broadcast Mic
TLM102MT - Neumann Large Diaphragm Condenser Mic
528E - Symetrix Voice Processor
MOTU UltraLite mk3 audio interface
Whisper Room sound isolation booth
Avid Pro Tools 9 Software
iMac running Snow Leopard
Previous jobs as a news director and interviewer have taught me how to listen very closely to people. For my clients, that translates into giving them exactly what they ask for and the ability to ask questions that assure the satisfaction of my clients. Because news can be a fast-breaking business, being able to do a stellar job quickly is a must. That ability also translates to my voice-over clients in the form of quick turn around. And I am a writer, who knows an effective script when she reads it, and who can offer assistance with scripts if asked.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Simone Seikaly by email or phone, please click here.