guy next door, posh,working class,clever,stupid.
• Simon Dowd is registered with Voice123 since Nov 02, 2008.
Simon Dowd does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Simon Dowd was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Simon Dowd started his/her voice over career in 2000.
• Currently Simon Dowd is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Simon Dowd does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Simon Dowd was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
i have been professional comic for many years. I have the ability to read and time out most pieces. My voice is naturally warm and friendly. I have spent the last 6 years performing shakespeare so it is very flexible. I am able to give you what you are loking for.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
columbus, Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
though my training I can build most characters that would be required.
English,welsh, north, south east, west London. Flat southern english. Irish, australian. northern England.Liverpudlian. Mancunian
My Voice Experience
Last few years have been performing Shakespeare and doing numerous in house and presentation pieces for companies in columbus and URS in England.
Spent the past year doing Voice Corps radio for the blind, reading out whatever I was given.
Work designing, voicing, writing and producing blips for studio Fiovero
London School of Economics and Political Science BA History
Spontaneous Combustion Improv workshop
Jacksons Lane Comedy Workshop
Cinublue Improv where I also taught stand up
6 years performing shakespeare for Actors Theatre
15 years as a professional comic worldwide
My Studio Equipment
Fender Jazz bass
M audio usb keyboard
Korg M 10 on a ninetendo DS
Zoom H2 and H4
Shure SM58 SM57
Expansive knowledge of sound and recording
I am an actor, a comic, a musician and a writer.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Simon Dowd by email or phone, please click here.