sweet, funny, loveable, happy, nice, hyper
• Sidnie Adams is registered with Voice123 since May 16, 2011.
• Sidnie Adams started his/her voice over career in 2011.
• Currently Sidnie Adams is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Sidnie Adams was last active on Voice123 6 days ago
Hello, my name is Sidnie Adams. I can manipulate my voice into different ways for different sets. I can do hyper and silly, laid back and cool (reserved), smooth and inviting, and fun and warm.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
My Home Base
Littleton, Colorado, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Australian, British, Italian, Eeyore, Funny person, hyper person, Teenage girl, a sweet puppy dog, sarcastic, mean, sorrow or sad.
My Voice Experience
OK sooo i havent actually done a professional voice acting job YET. I have enormous talent and self confidence. I cand o any job you ask and need. I love any opportunity im given and i have great experience in different dialects and tones. :):)
Ive been doing voice acting since the 4th grade and i am now currently a Junior in high school so for about 7 years of workshops, plays, drama classes specifically for voice acting in school.
My Studio Equipment
Honestly i dont have a studio or have access to a studio for voice acting. Just something i have set up at my place of dwelling.
singing for hundreds of people, live acts or plays, voice over in many entrepreneur cartoons.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Sidnie Adams by email or phone, please click here.