Multi-Lingual - Multi accent - soft or efficient
My voice is mid-range with smooth high tones and the capacity to take-on numerous accents in an authentic manner.
I can be POSH UK or native SOUTH AFRICAN. Or authentic SPANISH or AMOROUS ITALIAN.
I have lived and worked in many foreign countries and hence my voice recordings are always considered authentic and true to the local dialect.
I am currently building my own portfolio and have just restarted my career.
Nevertheless I have a number of examples available if required.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - South African
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
POSH ENGLISH - Upper class/Queen Elizabeth,NORTHERN ENGLISH - working class, LONDON COCKNEY - aw right my luv?, SCOTTISH - Aye I kin do that, IRISH - soft or hard, AUSTRALIAN - g'day Sheila, SOUTH AFRICAN - clipped tones, FRENCH - Oh mais oui c'est tres bon, SPANISH - muy bien and authentic,and LOADS more . . . . .
My Voice Experience
My voice is a chameleon and takes on the nature of the character it is given.
My accents come from first hand experince - I went to school in YORSHIRE and LONDON - I worked in SPAIN - Then - KOREA - Then JAPAN - then CARRIBEAN - Then ITALY and now back in glorious SPAIN. My circle of friends and influences reach to all corners of the globe and I engage with them all whenever possible.
I have just launched my voice over career here in SPAIN and already have produced several RADIO COMMERCIALS with many more in the pipeline.
Arts Educational Theatre college in England
Awards for dramatic art of theatre work
Numerous theatrical productions - and loads of charity work including production and hosting.
Lead singer with a pop band in Spain.
My Studio Equipment
* Behringer amplifer and mixer desk -
* BOSS multi track recording studio with CD and MP3 output and direct input into
* PC workstation with Adobe Audition.
* Various microphones - Shure - AKG etc. .
* Extensive music bed collection
* Sound effects
* I tend to use a very talented colleague on final production to ensure the best results. so the quality of the finished product is "broadcast-ready".
Trained singing voice and music composition capablity. "I can write sing and produce your Brand NEW JINGLE - Da DA!!!"
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Sherry FRASER-CURRIE by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Sherry FRASER-CURRIE is a Standard subscriber.
Sherry FRASER-CURRIE does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Sherry FRASER-CURRIE was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Sherry FRASER-CURRIE does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Sherry FRASER-CURRIE was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.