Warm, friendly, sincere, energetic, real person
• Shelly Callahan is registered with Voice123 since Jul 22, 2004.
• Shelly Callahan started his/her voice over career in 1985.
• Currently Shelly Callahan is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 1
• Shelly Callahan was last active on Voice123 44 days ago
Warm, friendly and fun for commercials
Approachable and engaging for narration
Professional and smooth for presentations
I once lived in the south so can do a Tennessee southern accent and a Savannah Georgia southern accent.
I can also do Boston, Irish, Russian and cheezy French accents.
I have many character voices to choose from. Children to old ladys, villians to ingenues.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Fullerton, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Tennessee Southern, Georgia southern, Boston, Californian, Irish, British (cockney and proper), Russian, German, French(on the cheezy side)
My Voice Experience
Voice over work:
Grew up in Radio broadcasting where I recorded hundreds of commercials, but most recently I have done:
Home Depot Nationwide Radio spot
National TV: Mentor Pharmaceuticals
Online:Elearning modules online for Taco Bell Training
Regional TV: LA Weight Loss
Video game voice over: Lirium in Lost Odyssey
Radio: Time Warner Cable
Radio campaign for Walpole Savings Bank
Radio commercials for Centex Homes
Series of Radio Spots for First Florida Credit Union
Industrial: Narration on Training video's for IHOP
Industrial: Narration for Mease Dunedin Hospital
Radio commericals for Tesoro Arts Festival
E-commericals for Durkan Carpets
Radio commercials for Frys Market
Radio commercials for Pathmark
Radio Commercial for outlet stores in San Diego
Voice for computer in short film "2095"
Voicemail recordings for digital corporation
7 years of Theatre training
Grew up in Radio Stations, literally.
BA in Theatre from Lock Haven University of PA.
Worked at various regional theatres.
Private voice over classes with Jessica Gee
Kalmenson and Kalmenson Voice over class
Advanced class at The Voicecasters
Animation workshop with Beverly Bremers
Animation voice over class with Kat Cressida and Jim Ward
Commercial voice class with Terri Apple
On going workouts with Beverly Bremers
Advanced Commerical class with various casting directors
Advanced Animation with various casting directors
Audio Books with Gabrielle de Cuir
Advanced Animation with Sue Blu and Cynthia Songe
Interactive games with Pat Fraley
Animation with Pat Fraley
ADR/voice match class with Pat Fraley and Nedd Lott
Advanced Animation with Bob Bergen
Advanced Commercials with Marc Cashman
My Studio Equipment
Home studio consists of Dell Media Center computer, Audacity editing software, Pre Sonus firebox and Telos One phone patch, and M-Audio Nova microphone.
I have excellent reading skills and am not afraid of technical jargon. I also have excellent computer skills and mic technique so your recording will be first rate. I have a home studio and a lot of experience with audio programs and editing. I am also fun to work with!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Shelly Callahan by email or phone, please click here.